Monday, January 14, 2008

Pill Boxes


I know it’s not fun, and you feel like you’re a hundred years old when you use one, but get the pill dispenser! It’s the only way to be sure you’ve taken your pills that day. It’s too easy to remember the day wrong, thinking you’ve taken your medication first thing in the morning. It happened to me all the time till I finally gave in and bought the damn thing. And yes, I hated it. But it works.

Confession time: Now, I know this is going to sound sexist but remember, I started getting grand-mals when I was 18.

Here’s my confession: I puts tits on my pill box. Tits you say? Yes, tits. I took pictures of naked women and put them over the lids and made it into my own little sexy advent calendar.

My point: do what you have to. If it takes tits to get make sure you take the right medication at the right time, put tits on it. I just hated the way that damn pill box made me feel.

0 comments: